Word ID Research Links
- Academic Literacy Instruction for Adolescents: A Guidance Document from the Center on Instruction
(2007) by J. K. Torgesen, D. D. Houston, L. M. Rissman, S. M. Decker, G. Roberts, S. Vaughn, J. Wexler, D. J. Francis, M. O. Rivera & N. Lesaux. Portsmouth, NH: RMC Research Corporation, Center on Instruction.
Assessing Reading: Multiple Measures, Second Edition (2008) edited by L. Diamond & B.J. Thorsnes. Novato, CA: Arena Press.
- Assessments to Guide Adolescent Literacy Instruction (2009) by J. K. Torgesen & D. H. Miller. Portsmouth, NH: RMC Research Corporation, Center on Instruction.
- Common Core State Standards for English Language Arts & Literacy in History/Social Studies, Science, and Technical Subjects(2010) National Governors Association Center for Best Practices, Council of Chief State School Officers. Washington D.C.
- Effective Instruction for Adolescent Struggling Readers: A Practice Brief(2008) by A.G. Boardman, G. Roberts, S. Vaughn, J. Wexler, C. S. Murray & M. Kosanovich. Portsmouth, NH: RMC Research Corporation, Center on Instruction.
- Literacy Instruction in the Content Areas: Getting to the Core of Middle and High School Improvement (2007) by R. Heller & C. Greenleaf. Washington, DC: Alliance for Excellent Education.
- Reading in the Disciplines: The Challenges of Adolescent Literacy (2010) by C. D. Lee & A. Spratley. New York, NY: Carnegie Corporation of New York.
Teaching Reading Sourcebook, Updated Second Edition (2013) by B. Honig, L. Diamond & L. Gutlohn. Novato, CA: Arena Press.
- Time to Act: An Agenda for Advancing Adolescent Literacy for College and Career Success (2010) Carnegie Council on Advancing Adolescent Literacy. New York, NY: Carnegie Corporation of New York.
- What Content-Area Teachers Should Know About Adolescent Literacy (2007) National Institute of Literacy. National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (NICHD). lincs.ed.gov/publications